We provide services for your family to prepare for uncertainties.
We help you choose the right plan for your needs.
Health Insurance Services
We are here to help you and your family prepare for all your health care needs before you need them.
- Individual / Family
- Short-Term Medical
- Dental / Vision
- Cancer / Critical Illness
- Medigap / Medicare Supplements – Extra insurance from a private company that helps pay your share of costs in Original Medicare. Policies are standardized and the basic benefits in each are the same. These policies do not include prescription drug coverage.
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C) – A Medicare-approved plan from a private company that offers an alternative to Original Medicare (Part A and Part B) for your hospital and medical insurance. Most plans include prescription drug coverage.
- Medicare Prescription Plan (Part D) – A Medicare-approved plan from a private company that helps cover your prescription drug costs.
DISCLAIMER – We do not offer every plan available in your area. Currently we represent 6 organizations which offer 112 products in your area. Please contact MEDICARE.GOV, 1-800-MEDICARE, or your local State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) to get information on all of your options.
Life Insurance Services
Grizzle Insurance Agency, Inc. is here to help you and your family prepare for the uncertainties of the future by helping you choose the right life insurance plan for your individual needs.
- Term Life
- Universal Life
- Whole Life
- Final Expense
- Children’s Life
Annuities are an excellent tool to help you plan for your financial security. Annuities offer a variety of benefits including tax-deferred growth, ability to avoid probate, and lifetime income.
Tax deferred growth allows your money to grow faster because you earn interest on dollars that would otherwise be paid in taxes. Your premium earns interest, the interest compounds within the contract, and the money you would have paid in taxes earns interest.
May Avoid Probate
Annuities offer the ability to name a beneficiary, which may minimize the expense, delays, and publicity that comes with probate. Your named beneficiary may receive death proceeds as either a lump sum or series of income payments.
The purchase of a tax-deferred annuity can provide you with a guaranteed income stream. You have the ability to choose from several different income options, including life or a specific period. With non-qualified plans, a portion of each income payment represents a return of premium that is not taxable, thus reducing your tax liabilities.
At Grizzle Insurance Agency, we understand that, depending on your individual situation, you need the ability to choose whatever type of annuity fits you best. You have the ability to choose:
- Traditional Fixed Annuity – offers a declared fixed interest rate that is guaranteed for a specific period and guaranteed to never go below a specific interest rate.
- Index Annuity – Interest rate credited to your annuity contract is linked to specific market indices that you can choose on an annual basis or every two years on the biennial options. Once the interest is credited, you are guaranteed that it can never go down based on future market fluctuations or downturns.
- Immediate Annuity – You are guaranteed an income stream ranging from a specific period of time to your entire life. An immediate annuity offers a solution to the problem of outliving your money.
Need a CD alternative?
Fixed index annuities can provide you with an innovative mix of guarantees, choices, and flexibility such as:
- Guarantees against loss of premium and previously collected credit
- Potential to accumulate tax-deferred earnings with guaranteed compound interest
- Interest crediting options tied to several diverse stock market indices
- Penalty-free withdraws up to 10% after first year
- Potential to avoid probate for loved ones with full Accumulation Value paid directly to your beneficiary upon death
- Accepts new money and transfers funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, pension plans, etc. possibly without penalty